Skip to content Skip to navigation

Handbook Pager

3.4.1 Requesting a Period of Pure Research Leave

Last updated on:
Friday, September 1, 2017
Formerly Known As Policy Number: 

Applications for periods of pure research should be requested on the regular leave form (Appendix A) for review and approval by the department Chair and Dean of the school.